So your buddy is getting married and, as the best man, you are in charge of planning his bachelor party. The bachelor party signals the beginning of his last few days as a single man. The groom-to-be and his closest buddies will be getting together to have a great time before a bunch of changes happen in your life.
This time together has to be special, because after the wedding most of his time is going to be spent with his new bride as the two of them celebrate as newlyweds. So the pressure is on for you to really make this evening or weekend special.
Not only do you have to plan the bachelor party, your list of responsibilities is extensive, but pretty well defined. As the best man, your jobs include:
- Be sure to attend your fitting for your tuxedo
- Attend all rehearsals
- Attend the rehearsal dinner
- Accompany and support the groom as he dresses for the wedding
- Ensure the groom’s needs are met
- Transport the groom to the location of the wedding
- Give the floral decorations to the groomsmen and ensure they are worn properly.
- Escort the groom into the wedding hall
- Protect the ring
- Walk with the maid or matron of honor out the wedding hall after the wedding
- Sign the marriage license
- Accompany the matron or maid of honor and/or the bridesmaids on the dancefloor
- Make a toast and speech about the groom
- Decorate the limo
- Return the tuxedos to the rental shop
The way to make the bachelor party special, however, is to add micro reality racing to the entertainment. It’s safe and friendly for the guys who don’t want to take part in the raunchier activities of the bachelor party.
Give us a call at (832) 848-0813 or fill out the form for a FREE Instant Quote for more details on how to make this bachelor party one to remember.